RENTAL MONKEYS
If you're trying to out-think someone that isn't thinking, you'll lose

Wednesday, November 09, 2005

Best to smile, best to squeal for daddy, best to revile, the baby jesus loves the company.

Ok, so I have been threatened by stealthy pencil attacks on Stephen Ave at lunchtime if I don't resume writing. I've also been getting glares at home for not writing. And I've been getting grief for not leaving comments in the wife's blog, too. (Hey, go read her blog. It's linked on the left).

Ok, so since I have too much to do (configuring a TeamSpeak server today, huzzah) today, here's a survey.

7 things I want to do before I die:
1. Finish writing my book
2. Get a Master's degree
3. Play golf at Pebble Beach
4. See at least 1 major league baseball game in all 30 stadiums
5. Go to a MLB Fantasy Camp
6. Visit Europe
7. Visit Africa

7 things I cannot do:
1. A handstand
2. Vote liberal
3. Relax for more than a few minutes
4. Remember things
5. Accept the fact that it's ok for the lightswitch leading to the basement can be "UP" when the light is off, and vice versa.
6. Be completely comfortable in a building or home where there are an uneven number of stairs.
7. Stop answering my cell phone

7 things that I'm attracted to:
1. Stephanie
2. Faces
3. Intelligence
4. Sarcasm
5. Girls with dark hair
6. Agression
7. Power

7 things I say often:
1. Fuck
2. Fuck it
3. God dammit
4. Ugh what is this moron doing? *honk honk honk*
5. Please make sure you're paying attention to the defined process.
6. Good morning/afternoon/evening, Kyle speaking...
7. Darren, please stop promising things I can't do.

7 Celebrity obsessions:
1. Angelina Jolie
2. um... I can't think of any others... sorry :(


Yeah, this is wrong on SO many levels...

4 Comments:

Blogger Steffie said...

you're obssessed with seth from the oc.

and also obssessed with that stupid cartoon on the internet. is that a celebrity?

Wednesday, November 9, 2005 at 1:01:00 PM MST  
Blogger bubba said...

is santa cracking his knuckles?

Friday, November 11, 2005 at 10:12:00 AM MST  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm wondering when the day will come when they will play a single baseball game in all 30 stadiums that's nearly two outs per stadium.

Gina (trying to live up to Dave's proclamation of editorial genius)

Monday, November 14, 2005 at 8:13:00 PM MST  
Blogger bubba said...

that'd be a good subject for a book: going on a roadtrip to see a game in every stadium. i think there was a recent book where the author took in every nascar race...

Friday, November 18, 2005 at 1:45:00 PM MST  

Post a Comment

<< Home