RENTAL MONKEYS
If you're trying to out-think someone that isn't thinking, you'll lose

Monday, October 31, 2005

You and me will all go down in history with a sad statue of liberty and a generation that didn't agree...

Hello. How are you today? I'm good. Here's a summary of the weekend and some random stuff.

- Friday night was quite enjoyable as we were bowling at the Glencoe Club with Stephanie's company. I was dressed to impress as Kevin Federline. My costume was so wonderful I was stopped at the entrance by the desk clerk, wanting to know if he "could help" me. And you know what it means when someone says "Uh, excuse me, but can I help you?" in that way that says "Hi. You're not supposed to be here." It was great.

- Saturday was also fun as Poker Club had our first halloween poker tournament. It was great fun and good poker was played by all. It went on for quite a long time, around 7 hours. Yikes!

- I feel quite badly that Chip and Michele did not realize that it was a tournament and that they couldn't cash out once they left. That was unfortunate.

- Sunday was a bit hectic; we cleaned the house like mad because my parents were coming over. Once they were over they surveyed the basement, then we watched the Stampeders game (damn that team is looking good right now). After they left we went down to Treasures of China for dinner with Steph's Uncle. I got to see my second cousin-in-law Hayley. (Hailey? I can't remember). She's adorable and she loves me. Every time I see her now she reaches up for a great big hug from Uncle Kyle.

- I have a new keyboard now with lots of fun shortcut buttons. I can now open frequently used programs and such with a press of a button. I am a geek. Huzzah for me.

- I can't believe Vinatieri missed that damn chip-shot of a field goal yesterday. That miss cost me a win in my fantasy football league. Instead I had to settle for a tie. Grrr. It would have been a huge win since it was against the #1 team in the league right now. Bah.


A crow and a driftwood "temple", Kluane Lake, Yukon Territory

3 Comments:

Blogger bubba said...

are you sure that's not the diminishing aral sea in kazakhstan?

stamps rock. for now...

Monday, October 31, 2005 at 11:26:00 PM MST  
Blogger Steffie said...

mandy=hailey
jenn=hayley

:)

Tuesday, November 1, 2005 at 7:28:00 AM MST  
Blogger kelsey said...

This is a web based sharp poke with a #2 pencil!

There was no update yesterday

tisk, tisk

Wednesday, November 2, 2005 at 1:18:00 PM MST  

Post a Comment

<< Home