RENTAL MONKEYS
If you're trying to out-think someone that isn't thinking, you'll lose

Thursday, October 27, 2005

Pencils, pencils, pencils.

Ok so I got poked by pencils yesterday on the way home because I didn't write in this blog.

Bad Kyle. Bad!

I thought that 2 entries the day before would get me out of it, but alas, my assumption was wrong. And it made an ass out of ... um, well, just me, I guess.

Anyway, moving on ...

Way to go Sox! I'm personally not particularly surpsied by the outcome of the World Series this year, I had pretty much called it from the outset that the Sox would pull it off, and once the final series opponent turned out to be the Astros, I picked the
Sox in 5. So, almost got it exactly right ... yeeehoo.

Oh, and the reason the Sox won? No, it wasn't the pitching. No, it wasn't the fact that they played really good ball (which they did, they played excellent ball, small-ball when needed, but could bust out a big inning if needed... it was a joy to watch), and no, it wasn't Ozzie Guillen's managing (which was also spectacular all season long, not just in the playoffs).

The reason the Sox won is that they were a team in every sense of the word.

--

My new keyboard for my laptop arrived today, so I'm now able to type without the keys sticking. Over the last 2 days though, I've had an external USB keyboard plugged into the laptop, which has been nice. Unfortunately, it's Steph's keyboard so I have to give it back now that my laptop is fixed. BUT... I think I might buy an external keyboard to use here in the office.

And so, that's about it for today. Oh I lead such an exciting life.


Yay! We won!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home