RENTAL MONKEYS
If you're trying to out-think someone that isn't thinking, you'll lose

Monday, May 16, 2005

Thievery is the sincerest form of ...

Well, I stole this from my friend Al (go read his blog, it's in my links), and since I found it so very interesting, I have decided I will do it as well.

So, a-here we go.

1) Comment with your name and I'll write something about you.
2) I'll then tell what song reminds me of you.
3) I'll tell you what celebrity you remind me of.
4) I will try to use a single word to best describe you.
5) I'll tell you the most memorable moment I've had with you.
6) I'll tell you what color you remind me of.
7) I'll then tell you something that I've always wondered about you

3 Comments:

Blogger Steffie said...

me. of course.

Monday, May 16, 2005 at 3:53:00 PM MDT  
Blogger parabolicant said...

Mike

Wednesday, May 18, 2005 at 8:38:00 PM MDT  
Blogger parabolicant said...

Hey, I finally uh huh huh uh did you. Now you uh huh huh huh do me. uh hu huh huh uhhuhuh huh hu uh huh. eh huh huh.

Wednesday, May 25, 2005 at 1:29:00 AM MDT  

Post a Comment

<< Home