RENTAL MONKEYS
If you're trying to out-think someone that isn't thinking, you'll lose

Friday, March 11, 2005

Hello, hello.

Some ramblin'

- Today's ramblins are gonna be short. I've got a Exchange Server 2003 rollout document to finish. Yeh. Whee.

- Something that TAR fans may enjoy: CLICK

- Driving home yesterday from dropping off Steph, I noticed in the neighbourhood everyone was out walking their dogs, playing in the big field with their kids, etc. It made me excited for spring, excited for the warm breeze of summer, excited for baseball (both on the TV and coaching).

- Going to see Sarah Slean in concert tonight. This makes me happy. She is wonderful.

- Apparently, nobody's blogs exist anymore. Whenever I try to go and leave a comment in someone's blog, I get an error saying "The blog you're looking for does not exist." I am in some bizarre metaphysical-internet thought experiment.

"If the blog server tells you a blog does not exist, but you can visit said blog and read it, does the blog exist?"

meh.

that is all. carry on.

2 Comments:

Blogger bubba said...

additional faq:

why are non-americans (ie. canadians) ineligible to be contestants?

Sunday, March 13, 2005 at 6:37:00 PM MST  
Blogger bubba said...

contestants on the amazing race, of course...

Sunday, March 13, 2005 at 6:40:00 PM MST  

Post a Comment

<< Home