RENTAL MONKEYS
If you're trying to out-think someone that isn't thinking, you'll lose

Monday, December 20, 2004

A request

I cannot write about this weekend right now, let alone really talk about it. It affected me far too much to write about it. Maybe I'll write later, maybe I'll externalize it someday.

And so, a picture, and a request.

The request is simple, so easy to do we forget. For each person in your life who you you would be saddened to lose, tell them the next chance you get that you love them.

Tell them every chance you get.


Flyover by two CF-18 Aircraft during
the memorial service of Capt. Miles Selby

Rest in Peace
1973-2004

2 Comments:

Blogger dean said...

Hey Kyle, sorry about the loss. I love Christmas because its gives everyone an excuse to say "I love you." Merry Christmas Kyle. Dean.

Thursday, December 23, 2004 at 12:28:00 PM MST  
Blogger parabolicant said...

Merry Christmas Kyle. My thoughts will be with you and your family this holiday season.

Friday, December 24, 2004 at 10:29:00 AM MST  

Post a Comment

<< Home