RENTAL MONKEYS
If you're trying to out-think someone that isn't thinking, you'll lose

Monday, November 08, 2004

Some stuff.

And so, now, for some stuff.

  • Saw "The Incredibles" last night. To put it simply, it was absolutely freaking incr... uh, amazing. Probably my favourite animated/graphics type film ever (yeah, even more than Nemo or Monsters, Inc., both of which I loved to death). It was exciting, touching, funny as hell, and just overall, really really well done. Absolutely loved this one. Go see it as soon as you get a chance.
  • Watched a couple of other movies this weekend, too. On Saturday night we watched "Runaway Jury", which was a very enjoyable movie. It was, at times, somewhat far-fetched, but that didn't really detract from the enjoyable-ness of the film. Well, I hope it was far fetched, anyway, because if it wasn't far-fetched then we might as well just rip off old lady justice's blindfold and fill her scale with dubloons, aarrrrr. (Why that turned into a Pirate thing, I'm not sure. Arrr.)

    The other movie we watched was "Rounders" (well I should say "I", since Steph wasn't interested), a movie about Poker. Naturally, I loved it. But my only complaint was there wasn't enough actual poker being played.
  • This reminds me, that I must complain to TSN that they don't broadcast nearly enough Poker.
  • It also reminds me that I must contact Shane about starting a Poker night. Anyone want to join us for poker night?
  • It is Monday.... 7:26am. That means that there's only 39.5 work hours to go until the weekend. On which I have to work. Sigh.

That is all.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home