RENTAL MONKEYS
If you're trying to out-think someone that isn't thinking, you'll lose

Tuesday, March 14, 2006

My Out of Style is Coming Back

Well, whoever gave this cold to me, Stephanie, and Noel should be shot. Heh. I originally typoed shot as "short". Whoever gave us this cold should be short. Not much of a punishment, really, if they already ARE short.

So, they should be short, or shot. Whichever.

Man these must be some good drugs.

So the softball season hasn't even started and already the politics have begun. All winter it was "You should coach here" or "You should do this for our girls" blah blah blah. Now it's "You should be on the board for this new softball entity that I'm starting. If you will be then you'll get all the good equipment. Hey hey. Nudge nudge. Wink."

Say no more. No, really. Say no more. If only you could be involved with minor sports and keep the politics out. Unfortunately, there's no way to coach at a high level (and yes, there are high levels for any age of player), be successful, get to do things your way, and stay out of the politics.

And so, that is all. My head is too fuzzy for me to write for much longer.

In closing, I leave you with a Headstones lyric.

You claim you're hitting home runs,
well, triples at least
but you can't even get
a minor league single.

2 Comments:

Blogger Gina said...

My whole office is down with the cold & I also became sick towards the weekend, so I hope it wasn't me. I'm already short at any rate.

Sunday, March 19, 2006 at 1:55:00 PM MST  
Blogger kelsey said...

I'm not short so it couldn't have been me!

Monday, March 20, 2006 at 1:49:00 PM MST  

Post a Comment

<< Home