RENTAL MONKEYS
If you're trying to out-think someone that isn't thinking, you'll lose

Thursday, March 30, 2006

Survey, thiefed from that librarian chick.

A - Age: 27 and a half

B - Band listening to right now: Tupac Shakur

C - Career: Babysitter, Fireman in a world of unstoppable fires

D - Drink: Strongbow

E - Easiest person/s to talk to: Steph, Shane

F - Favourite song/s at the moment: Big Lake by Junkhouse

G - Gummy Bears or Gummy Worms: Bears

J - Junk foods you like: Chocolate, Gummy Things, Potato Chips

L - Longest car ride ever: The road trips out to Vancouver with Mike

M - My favourite Sport/s: Baseball

N - Number of car's you've owned: 6

O - One wish you have: Enough financial independence to pursue my dreams

P - Phobias: Biggest recurring phobia is that people think I'm an idiot, have no respect for me, that I don't know what I'm doing, etc. Is that a phobia? If it's not, I don't think I have one.

Q - Favourite Quote: "Difficult takes a day, impossible takes a week."

R - Reason to smile: I've got plenty. Biggest one is that Noel guy I've got living with me right now.

S- Song: Uh, wasn't this asked before? Or is the question what song is playing right now? It would be "Can't C Me", Tupac Shakur

T- Time you woke up: 7:15ish

U - Unknown fact about you: There's plenty of them. One unknown fact about me is that I'm wearing grey boxers right now. Nobody has seen me in them, thus, up until now, this was an unknown fact about me.

V - Vegetable/fruit you hate: Brussel Sprouts

W - Worst habit: Blowing things way out of proportion / obsessing / etc.

X - X-rays you've had: Not sure how many. At least 15.

Y- Yummy food/s: Them deep fried chicken wings from the chinese food place near us.

Z- Zodiac sign: Cancer

1 Comments:

Blogger kelsey said...

a post on a Thursday? I'm so confused.

Thursday, March 30, 2006 at 5:33:00 PM MST  

Post a Comment

<< Home