RENTAL MONKEYS
If you're trying to out-think someone that isn't thinking, you'll lose

Wednesday, July 28, 2004

Ok, it is apparently on.

Well, let's see. Personal goal for the blog is to actually post in it. I had a diary over at OpenDiary but I have found lately that I haven't been... ah, of course. The instant I start typing, what happens? Someone comes to my desk and wants something. This is why I didn't update much at the old location.

Ok, I'm back. Anyway, as I was saying, I didn't update much of late over at OpenDiary. I think I got tired of it for several reasons, one, too many ads (Blogger is much nicer because I can just host it on our own server and it's ad-free. Woohoo.) and it was far too unreliable and slow. It had a tendency to eat posts and whatnot. And the slowness made it a bit annoying as far as entering in a quick thought or something.

Anyway, let's hope this is better and I actually use it regularly.

So, on that note, here's Kyle's blog political statement #1.

It wasn't a war for oil. No, no. Of course it wasn't. It was a war for ... well, something. Nobody's really sure anymore, but it couldn't have been a war for oil. Nope. Just couldn't be something like that. /sarcasm

(Song playing on media player at the end of this entry: Twist My Arm, by The Tragically Hip. Album: Live Between Us)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home